TUNER SERIES PRECISION DRILLED AND SHAPED BODY – LEGEND WEDGE STYLE STANDARD WHEELBASE
for easy alignment and top speed.
This is the foundation for creating a the FASTEST Pinewood Derby cars!
BENT FRONT AXLES REQUIRED FOR TUNING! DO NOT BEND REAR AXLES!
If you don’t have the tools or a lot of time then this is the perfect place to start your project. Don’t make the mistake of buying just any pre drilled block of wood. DerbyDad4Hire drilled blocks not only give you the best chance to win your pack or district race, they also put you in running to win the NATIONAL RACES!
Tuner Series Precision Drilled Pinewood Derby Block features:
- Made from premium Pine
- Drilled using The Silver Bullet Xtreme to guarantee perfect alignment.
- You can have your choice of drilled holes or stock slots cut into the drilled holes.
- You can tune your pinewood derby car in minutes!
- Axle holes are drilled with a 4 3/8″ wheelbase.
- Weight pockets are cut in and formatted to use approximately 4oz of TUNGSTEN CUBES
- Choose between 3 or 4 wheels touching with canting options included.
- Made for use with bent front axles for tuning.
This is the foundation of building National Champion Pinewood Derby cars!