The Axle Choice Of The Fastest Racers!
The 93TX is machined from the highest performing Stainless Steel that has shown to be the slickest, fastest and wicked straight! The .093 shaft proved to be the optimal size to get the top end speed with ultimate stability. These axles are super easy to polish and are superior to any axle on the market. This axle line uses an axle hole drilled with a #43 drill for a perfect fit. If ultimate performance is your goal, there is no other choice.
- The TX axle head eliminates the negative effect of the double step on the outer hub and is a perfect platform for high performance machined outer hubs
- Superior strength stainless steel for straight axles that WILL NOT BEND EASILY!
- .093 thickness where the wheel rides and goes to .090 where it inserts into the body.
- Incredible easy to polish for a flawless finish
- BSA pointed tip to look like the Revell kit axles
- The top of the head strongly resembles the stock BSA axles
- Can be used with a #43 drill bit.
- Used by the fastest racers on the planet!
The 93X Axle measures at .093 where the wheel rides on the axle to reduce the slop of the wheel and ensure a more stable Pinewood Derby car but reduces down to .090 where it enters the body. This axle is perfect for all Pinewood Derby wheels.
Make sure and read your derby rules to make sure this axle is legal for your derby.
Dominate your pinewood derby using the fastest pinewood derby parts on the planet from Derbydad4hire