The Dynasty NITRO Pinewood Derby Wheels are created from official BSA wheels and are precision machined for ultimate performance. The Dynasty line of wheels was created for the Professional racers who demand the highest performance and are now available for your own Pinewood Derby racer.
Dynasty NITRO Features:
- The Tread surface is precision machined for a perfect round wheel
- The wheels maintain rigidity to keep their speed.
- The wheel height is 1.160″.
- The inner edge of the wheel is narrowed to 7.5mm (+/-) and trued flat.
- The double step is removed from the outer hub and is coned
- The NITRO weighs in at 1.4 grams!
- Each wheel is hand spun to ensure the highest quality
- Wheel bore is lightly polished
- The NITRO retains a stock appearance on the outside of the wheel
- Weight is removed from the inside of the wheel but all official markings remain.
- All official lettering remains on the outside and inside of the wheel
The wheels can be raced without any additional preparation but for intense performance gains please follow these steps. It is recommended to use our wheel preparation kit to maximize results.
- The wheel bore should be polished and prepped to a smooth and slippery surface. It is important to prepare the wheel for your lubrication of choice. For example do not use graphite to polish if you are going to use oil as your lubrication.
- The outer and inner hub along with the inside edge of the wheel should be polished to a smooth and slippery finish also
The Dynasty NITRO is your wheel of choice if your Pinewood Derby rules allow wheel modification but must retain lettering on the outside and inside of the wheel. Material has been removed from the inside of the wheel.
The Dynasty line of wheels were engineered for competing at the highest levels of Pinewood Derby racing and are the brand of choice for the top ranked racers in the nation.
Please remember to check your local Rules to make sure these wheels are legal for your race.